Payroll Title: UCP I
Class Code: 0105-9081
Job Family: ADM
FLSA Code: N
Under the supervision of designated supervisor, manages a box office operation for a large activity center or performing arts center.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sells and/or supervises the sale of tickets for all auditorium events.
- Accounts for all ticket sales in accordance with University rules and regulations, utilizing sound accounting practices.
- Reconciles ticket office statements and verifies cash funds.
- Prepares daily and weekly summary financial statements for all events.
- Makes all routine decisions for Box Office.
- Implement policies and procedures established by auditorium administrations; recommends changes as appropriate.
- Trains and supervises Box Office personnel.
- Prepares ticket bid specifications for submission to purchasing.
- Maintains Box Office hours during weekday and evening hours.
- Maintains record of all auditorium subscribers and keeps up-to-date seating charts.
- Maintains good public relations with patrons.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates degree in accounting, business or related field.
- Two to three years experience in accounting procedures.
- Good human relations skills.
- Willingness to work irregular and flexible hours.
Date Created: 6/28/85