Payroll Title: UCP I
Class Code: 01-9081
Job Family: FIS
FLSA Code: N
Under the supervision of designated supervisor, keeps complete set of records of financial transactions for a department/division.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains all fiscal records for department including payroll records, purchasing, travel and other disbursements.
- Verifies and enters details of transactions such as invoices, requisitions and other disbursements.
- Balances books and compiles monthly reports to show statistics pertinent to the operation of department.
- Processes paperwork for department financial transactions.
- Provides data for budget preparation and monitors expenditures for compliance with approved budget limits.
- Places orders with vendors and follows up to resolve problems and assure timely delivery.
- Monitors work orders for University services and follows up resolve problems and assure timely action.
- Type correspondence related to department financial matters.
- Orders, receives and dispenses all office supplies.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates degree in accounting or bookkeeping.
- Two years experience in accounting or bookkeeping.
Date Created: 6/28/85