Payroll Title: UCP V
Class Code: 0514-9085
Job Family: ADM
FLSA Code: E
Under the general supervision of the Assistant Director of Athletics, assists in coordinating various business management functions of the Division of Athletics.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees travel arrangements, hotel accommodations and meal planning for all athletic teams.
- Develops and maintains records of Athletic Development Fund and provides periodic reports to the fund’s Directors.
- Assists in the administration of athletic events, including supervision of employees.
- Manages the Division’s Summer Camp program; coordinates housing, meals, fee collection, use of facilities and staffing; processes necessary paperwork.
- Is responsible for calculating, obtaining, distributing, collecting for and accounting for athletic team cash advances.
- Serves as a back up in the operation of computerized ticketing machine for use at all athletic events.
- Assists in the preparation, administration, and maintenance of Division schedule.
- Provides input into decisions affecting divisional policy.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent education and training
- Two to three years experience in accounting and bookkeeping and/or group travel arrangements
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work most weekends, including many nights
- Knowledge of applicable regulations
Date Created: 6/28/85
Date Revised: 9/10/99