Payroll Title: UCP VII
Class Code: 0709-9087
Job Family: ADM
FLSA Code: E
Under the general supervision of the Director, carries out complex special projects and develops informational reports used in division management, long range planning and public/customer relations, as requested.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carries out special assignments, as assigned, requiring consultation with other University offices or departments, as well as with outside agencies and/or vendors.
- Organizes and coordinates conferences or seminars, training and other projects and events as assigned.
- Prepares complex management information reports as requested
- Monitors the status of specific priority projects, as required.
- Assists the Director with overall division management and/or planning.
- Is responsible for the successful completion of individual projects.
- May be responsible for various administrative duties as assigned.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree as appropriate to department or division.
- Three to five years experience in appropriate field.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Good public relations and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of basic management skills.
OTHER DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS
- Master’s degree as appropriate to department or division.
Date Revised: 5/1/89