Payroll Title: UCP VI
Class Code: 0627-9086
Job Family: FIS
FLSA Code: E
Under the direction of designated administrator, assists with the preparation of the University’s annual budget request through the establishment and utilization of a computerized database.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes a computerized data base for developing the University’s annual budget request and related budget documents, requiring a sound knowledge and understanding of software packages.
- Provides budget data for use in developing budget requests, with responsibility for the integrity and accuracy of data used and requiring a through knowledge of data sources.
- Is responsible for the technical preparation of annual budget documents.
- Is responsible for the technical preparation of annual allotment requests.
- Is responsible for the technical preparation of program budget proposals.
- Prepares special reports and financial data for use in analyzing policy and budget options and other administrative decision-making, often requiring the manipulation and understanding of various databases.
- Prepares various financial and statistical reports as required for state agencies and the legislature.
- Determines impact of various budget options, utilizing computerized data base and software packages.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
- At least three years of budget experience in a large public agency or institution.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of computer software packages.
Date Created: 5/23/84