The Connecticut Employees Union Independent offers a catalog of courses for their members each semester. The catalog includes courses that will help employees enhance their skills to meet and support the University’s goals efficiently and with a high level of customer service.
Fall 2016 CEUI courses are now open for registration. They are open to NP-2 employees only. These courses are offered through the State-In-Service Training Program and administered for UConn by Human Resources. Course catalogs are also available through your department.
Important to Note:
- CEUI courses are offered free of charge to NP-2 employees only.
- The application process has two steps:
- The CEUI application form must be completed and submitted to your Department for supervisory approval.
- After supervisory approval, an on-line request to Human Resources for a seat must be made by the employee’s department.
- Administrative Deadline:
- Submit application to your Department by Tuesday, August 16, 2016.
- Departments must submit online seat requests to Human Resources by Thursday, August 18, 2016.
- Employees and Departments will receive seating confirmations by e-mail from Human Resources after August 26th.
- The schedule of courses begins in September.
Employees reporting to Facilities Operations on the Storrs campus should adhere to their internal departmental registration processes. Please contact Holly Rau to obtain the appropriate forms and approvals.
To request an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), to attend a course, University employees are encouraged to contact Human Resources at HR-OSD@uconn.edu.