Payroll Title: UCP VIII
Class Code: 0849-9088
Job Family: UNR
FLSA Code: E
Under the supervision of the Dean of the Law School, and in cooperation with the Board of Directors of the Law School Foundation and Alumni Association, develops and implements an alumni relations program, special and on-going fund raising activities, institutes and special events.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the short and long-range planning of the alumni relations program in cooperation with the Law School Alumni Association
- Organizes events, institutes, reunions, banquets and other meetings involving alumni of the school.
- Plans, directs and implements all fund-raising activities of Alumni Association and the Law School Foundation.
- May serve as Executive Secretary of the Alumni Association and Executive Director of the Law School Foundation.
- Designs and develops publications and promotional materials related to alumni fund-raising and related matters.
- Coordinates Law School Alumni and fund-raising activities with similar activities of the University.
- Develops and administers budgets for Alumni Association and Law School Foundation with responsibility for record keeping, accounting and expenditures.
- Supervises the work of the staff and a large network of volunteers.
- Serves as official liaison with the Law School Alumni Association Board of Directors, and Law School Foundation with responsibility to prepare agendas and reports and make all necessary arrangements for meetings, including the annual meeting.
- Serves on, and is responsible for administration of Law School Alumni Association and Law School Foundation committees and subcommittees.
- Serves as representative and principle coordinator in developing, promoting, and fostering university relations with all alumni throughout the country.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree and 3-5 years experience in a Law School, the legal community, and/or fund-raising.
- Excellent communications skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, good sense of judgment and leadership characteristics.
OTHER DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- J.D. Degree
- Familiarity with the legal community, the Law School, or both
Date Created: 6/28/85