Payroll Title: UCP V
Class Code: 0512-9085
Job Family: EDU
FLSA Code: E
Under the general supervision of designated supervisor, supervises and monitors students who are enrolled in a field placement program.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arranges the prescribed number of visits to practice sites; interviews site supervisor and student; interviews and explains program to site supervisor and supervises students in fulfilling objectives of field work or externship program.
- Monitors student progress through the use of oral and written quizzes, hypothetical practice situations, and other suitable methods of examination; helps design and administer final examinations.
- Arranges for students to become acquainted with a variety of related field experiences to broaden their understanding of the profession.
- Plans, executes and supervises student seminars; assists in planning and executing seminars for cooperating site supervisors.
- May give lectures on topics relating to field or externship program.
- May evaluate and make recommendations for changes in field work or externship program.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in discipline of department to be served
- Certification or license recognized by the profession, to demonstrate knowledge and skills required to train students in the profession
- Willingness to travel and work irregular and flexible hours.
- Supervisory skills
Date Created: 6/28/85