Payroll Title: UCP VI
Class Code: 0643-9086
Job Family: ASR
FLSA Code: E
Under the direction of designated administrator, supervises the registration and fee payment procedures for continuing education credit programs.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises collection of student fees and authorizes routine requests for fee refunds and collection procedures as needed.
- Investigates and corrects errors in student registrations and academic records.
- Recommends staffing needs; recruits, trains, supervises and evaluates clerical and student staff engages in registration functions; assigns and reviews work and coordinates workflow.
- Monitors all changes in University regulations and policies pertaining to registration, modifies departmental procedures accordingly, and informs staff of changes.
- Maintains and monitors fiscal records for registration services.
- Supervises and assists in the creation and maintenance of computerized records for registration, course schedules and room assignments.
- Serves as an information source to students and others regarding registration policies and procedures.
- Develops, implements and coordinates operational systems for effective processing of student registration and fee payment.
- Compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports as required.
- Establishes procedures for off-campus credit programs registration and fee payments; supervises off-campus registration as required.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field
- One to three years experience in student service in higher education or similar customer service type experience in industry.
OTHER DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS
- Master’s degree
- Experience in student registration and fee payment systems in college/university.
- Managerial training
Date Created: 6/28/85