For Interview Approval
- For each “Q” and “U” applicant, the qualifications that the applicant is lacking can be chosen from the drop down menu in RSA. (These qualifications correspond to those in the job description/advertisement).
- “U” applicants lack minimum qualifications.
- “Q” applicants lack preferred qualifications (but meet all minimum qualifications).
- To enter additional comments, use the text box provided. Additional comments are not required.
- Disposition comments should:
- Correspond to qualifications in RSA and the job description/advertisement.
- Be specific, detailed, concrete, and objective. No feelings, emotions or broad, general statements.
- Not include second-hand knowledge.
- Not include language referencing a protected class.