University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

GA Open Enrollment Request Form

  • As a continuing Graduate Assistant, Graduate Intern, or Graduate Fellow, if you would like to make changes to your existing medical and/or dental plan elections, please complete the form below to request an Open Enrollment Form. Please be sure to click on the "submit" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request.