University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Getting Your Temporary ID Card for Medical Benefits

If you have enrolled in the Oxford / United Healthcare system for medical benefits you should be able to obtain your temporary ID card by following these instructions:

Call UnitedHealthcare (Oxford) at (800) 385-9055 to obtain your ID #
Click Register Now
Complete the form and click Submit

Please note that to be enrolled in medical benefits you must be eligible for benefits through the Connecticut Partnership Plan, have elected medical coverage through the online enrollment system at, and your payroll authorization must have been submitted by your hiring department.