Payroll Title: UCP VII
Class Code: 0727-9087
Job Family: EDU
FLSA Code: E
Under the direction of designated supervisor, is responsible for the coordination and implementation of an externally funded educational training program in a field of specialization, requiring an advanced understanding of the subject matter and its practical application.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in the planning, development, design, implementation and evaluation of activities to achieve program objectives.
- Conducts background studies and collects necessary data relevant to the project and plans training program according to client needs.
- Plans and conducts statewide seminars, workshops, and training programs to disseminate information, introduce methods and train field staff.
- Establishes contacts and liaison with community members and officials of local, State and/or federal agencies related to the program.
- Administers grant resources according to appropriate agency and college regulations, including preparation of required reports; monitors budget expenditures and maintains fiscal records.
- Plans, develops and implements methods and techniques in the area of specialization, in coordination with other field practitioners and faculty.
- Is responsible for the coordination and delivery of program services in accordance with program goals, including use of required facilities.
- Is responsible for the successful completion of individual projects.
- May supervise graduate and undergraduate students and/or assist in planning suitable practicum field research experiences.
- Supervises, trains and recommends selection of additional authorized professional and clerical staff needed to implement the program.
- Prepares and disseminates written reports on the results and conclusions of the program.
- Develops educational materials and teaching aids for use in the effective delivery of services.
- Identifies appropriate target population for the program.
- Coordinates activities of other field practitioners to develop new methods and techniques in the area of specialization.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in appropriate academic discipline
- At least three years professional experience related to project specialization.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with client group and a wide variety of people.
- Willingness to travel as required in project area.
- Ability to plan, conduct and evaluate training methods.
OTHER DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Teaching experience.
Date Created: 6/28/85