Payroll Title: UCP X
Class Code: 1021-9010
Job Family: EDU
FLSA Code: E
Under the administrative review of the School of Business Administration Dean’s office, directs all SBA programs and services on a regional campus, and promotes SBA relations with the regional business community.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as representative and principal coordinator in promoting and fostering SBA relations with the regional business community.
- Evaluate and monitors effectiveness of programs in meeting SBA goals in the region; identifies areas of need or for improvement and change; institutes change or makes recommendations for change.
- Identifies, contacts and works with companies, organizations and community groups to promote programs, and develops and maintains a student body of sufficient size and quality to ensure continuation of programs.
- Plans and implements promotional strategies and recruits to improve the standing of the SBA.
- Plans curricular offerings, schedules all courses, and in conjunction with Department Heads, secures staffing for all courses.
- Prepares, reviews and monitors regional SBA budget and Foundation accounts in association with the Dean’s office.
- Represents the SBA to other University departments and administrative offices.
- Directs all activities pertaining to personnel matters in compliance with University policy for faculty, staff and students.
- Makes admissions decision in consultation with faculty, evaluates academic records, registers students, maintains academic records, collects all fees and maintains accounts receivable and payable records. Coordinates all students activities including orientation, graduation, receptions, placement activities and social functions.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- MBA or related graduate degree; at least one degree in Business Administration
- Minimum of five years professional work experience
- Ability to interact with corporate, community and political constituency to be served by the programs
- Ability to direct undergraduate, graduate and executive SBA education
- Ability to promote programs and successfully recruit students
- Demonstrated supervisory and organizational ability.
Date Created: 9/11/1995