Payroll Title: UCP VII
Class Code: 0738-9087
Job Family: SHS
FLSA Code: E
Under the direction of responsible health professional, plans, implements and evaluates health care programs for the “well” student population.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of a variety of health care programs designed to educate the student population in matters related to health maintenance and prevention.
- Works with nutrition counselor, alcohol counselor and other University departments to coordinate existing programs and develop new ones.
- Conducts outreach programs, designed to inform students regarding health matters and serves as a speaker on general health topics.
- Serves as a resource to the University community regarding health care topics.
- Develops and administers a Resource Center which contains printed health related material for distribution and reference.
- Coordinates Patient Referral Services.
- Conducts in-service seminars and workshops to instruct, inform and/or train members of the Health Service staff.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in a health related field
- Previous experience working in a student health network or in a related field.
- Demonstrated interest in self-care and wellness.
- Experience in preparing informational material.
OTHER DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS
- Administrative ability in budget and planning
Date Created: 6/28/85