(Listed on the Payroll Department web-site)
Take me there now or close this window to go back to the HR web-site.
All Special Payroll appointees must receive and sign an appointment letter, indicating their acceptance of the terms of the appointment including titles, duties, dates, compensation and related terms and conditions. The hiring department, deans and directors are accountable for ensuring that accurate information is included in the appointment letter. An appointment letter must accompany each Special Payroll authorization (including Gratis appointments). An appointment letter is not required for a funding change.
Adjunct Faculty and Other Special Payroll Appointments Offer Letters
- Adjunct Faculty-One Semester Appointment
- Adjunct Faculty-Multi-year Contract after 10 Consecutive Semesters
- Adjunct Faculty-Gratis Appointment
- Adjunct Faculty – UCPEA Staff Appointment
- Adjunct Faculty-State Retiree Appointment
- UConn Faculty Teaching Winter or May Intersession or Summer Session
- Instructional Specialist
- Law School Special Payroll Lecturer
All Other Appointments:
- Faculty Research Certification Form
- All Special Payroll Titles – Faculty Appointments
- All Special Payroll Titles – Non-Faculty Appointments
- Retired State Employees
- Gratis Appointment Invitation
*Addendum to Gratis Appointment Invitation Letter (for J-1 Exchange Visitors)
Graduate Student Appointments:
Use of these titles are for winter intersession, May term and summer session only.
In lieu of an appointment letter, a “Faculty Research Certification” may be submitted for faculty hired as Research Specialists.