Payroll Title: UCP VI
Class Code: 0652-9085
Job Family: EDU
FLSA Code: E
Under the direction of designate supervisor, coordinates and administers special projects and events.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as liaison to University offices and departments, external agencies when necessary to promote and coordinate new or existing projects and events.
- Organizes and coordinates conference, seminars, trainings, and other special projects and events as assigned.
- Investigates feasibility of proposed programs; explores interests, options, success of similar programs, applicable regulations; reports findings and makes recommendations.
- Serves as department liaison; represents the university in planning of special projects and events; assists with publicity and publications as assigned.
- Maintains a resource list of all contact persons necessary for the implementation of projects/events.
- Collects, organizes, updates and disseminated handbooks, newsletters, and other publication materials pertinent to program; may work with publications department when necessary.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in related field
- Three years experience in an academic program
- Demonstrated public relations and organizational supervisory skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated with need for little formal supervision
Date Created: 6/28/85