Payroll Title: UCP IV
Class Code: 0401-9084
Job Family: ADM
FLSA Code: N
Under the general direction of the Regional Campus Director, supervises and manages the business operations of the Regional Campus.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in budget preparation; monitors approved budget for Regional Campus; approves expenditures within established guidelines.
- Performs office management duties; directs workflow and supervises the processing of administrative and personnel paperwork for campus.
- Collects, records and deposits student fees and other monies due the Regional Campus.
- Issues all refunds of student fees as appropriate; supervises clerical staff engaged in preparation of fee bills and fee collection.
- Receives and issues all scholarship, grant and loan monies for students at the Regional Campus; accounts for all monies received and reconciles accounts.
- Counsels students and parents regarding financial aid; advises veterans regarding available benefits and certifies their eligibility.
- Maintains petty cash account; collects and accounts for defaulted checks.
- Maintains control cards for Student Activity and Breakage accounts; balances Breakage Account periodically.
- Oversees accounting for work study and student labor programs.
- Develops procedures for financial transactions and accounting functions in accordance with University and state regulations.
- Keeps abreast of changes in federal, state and University regulations regarding financial aid.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field
- Two years experience working in higher education
- Two years experience in office management with fiscal responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and attend to detail
Date Created: 6/28/86