Payroll Title: UCP I
Class Code: 0127-9081
Job Family: EDU
FLSA Code: N
Under the supervision of designated administrator, provides training and support services to program participants.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists supervisor in assessing participants’ program requirements.
- Assists supervisor in developing individual; or group support service designed to enhance learning and provide appropriate experiences to accomplish program goals.
- Provides direct training and related support services on an ongoing basis, and follows up to resolve problems in assigned area of responsibility.
- Works with participants in providing off site activities to improve practical understanding and accomplish program goals.
- Maintains accurate records and may assemble data and prepare statistical and/or historical reports for supervisor.
- May perform office support functions.
- Performs related duties as required.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and training.
- Sensitivity towards and experience with clientele to be served.
- Willingness to work flexible and irregular hours, including weekends.
- Some travel may be required.
Date Created: 03/25/1985