Payroll Title: UCP VII
Class Code: 0776-9097
Job Family: ADM
FLSA Code: E
Under the direction of designated administrator, provides effective management of a rental properties and conference program.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as liaison with rental property tenants and resolves problems and questions as needed.
- Manages occupancy, maintenance and revenue collection.
- Conducts inspections, assesses damage claims, and oversees cleaning of unoccupied rental properties; authorizes repairs, renovations and equipment replacement; maintains inventory of appliances and University-owned furniture.
- Supervises and trains clerical, maintenance and student staff; establishes work shekels and work assignments.
- Serves as liaison with providers of repair services for repairs of buildings; signs off on work orders and follows up to ensure repairs are make in a timely fashion.
- Assists in budget development; projects revenues and expenditures; monitors expenditures and maintains records.
- Manages system of damage assessment, including assessment costs, insuring proper and timely reporting of damages, billing, and preparation of bi-annual damage reports.
- Performs office management duties; oversees records keeping and processing of necessary administrative and personnel paperwork; supervises data entry and assists in computerization of all records related to rental properties.
- Manages system of key control, including repair and replacement of key and locks and recommending changes in key systems.
- Provides statistical data and reports, as requested by supervisor.
- Coordinates and implements necessary modifications as needed to comply with safety code regulations.
- Assesses need for capital improvements, prepares cost estimates, and implements an approved plan of such capital improvements.
- Manage entire spring/summer conference program for residence halls including the supervision a full-time conference manager.
- Coordinate Special Olympics housing program; includes supervision of volunteer student staff and liaison contact with University and state agencies.
- Manages on-campus Greek rental housing program; includes conducting regular building inspections, monthly liaison meetings, and house manager training programs.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Three to five years of experience which demonstrates knowledge of real property management, business management and tenant relations.
- Supervisory and managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Date Created: 1/87