IMPORTANT: Please note the following information regarding course registration:
University employees must be certain to check their schedules carefully for potential conflicts and obtain supervisor’s permission to attend a State In-Service course. The State In-Service program does not provide refunds or course substitutions once an applicant’s course registration has been confirmed.
- If you cannot attend the course in which you are registered, due to illness, work related reasons, or other unforeseen circumstance, another employee from your department may be sent to the course in your place. This is the only available remedy for absence from a course.
- A KFS number is required for payment at the time of registration. The KFS number will be charged by UConn Human Resources once the course registration is confirmed by the State In-Service Training Coordinator.
- UConn Storrs, Law School and Regional Campuses On‐line Registration Deadline - Tuesday, February 9th.
- Seat reservation confirmations notifications - Friday, February 19th.
- Courses begin - Monday, March 8th.