The Spring 2022 CT State In-Service Training Program Enrollment Period has Closed.
1 Review Program Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT! Please note the following information prior to registering for a course:
- Human Resources does not administer the CT In-Service program, we facilitate registration and collection of fees on behalf of the Department of Administrative Services.
- University employees must be certain to check their schedules carefully for potential conflicts and obtain supervisor’s permission to attend a State In-Service course.
- If you cannot attend the course in which you are registered, due to illness, work related reasons, or other unforeseen circumstance, another employee from your department may be sent to the course in your place. This is the only available remedy for absence from a course.
- A KFS number is required for payment at the time of registration. The KFS number will be charged by UConn Human Resources once the course registration is confirmed by the State In-Service Training Coordinator.
2 Review the Spring 2022 CT State In-Service Training Catalog
- Review the State In-Service Training Catalog to identify courses relevant to your position.
- Choose a course that best fits your professional or job skill development need.
- Seek support and/or approval from your supervisor (prior to registering for a course).
3 Register for a Course
- Register for a course using the 2022 CT In-Service Training Course Request Form (closed).
- Ensure you have received confirmation that your course request was confirmed. Human Resources will send course confirmation notices to applicants, via email, prior to Wednesday, March 9th. If you have not received a course confirmation notice from Human Resources by Wednesday, March 9th, please contact Human Resources at 860-486-3034.
4 Plan for Attending the Course
- For Online Courses: Please ensure you have received course log-in information from the instructor at least 24 hours prior to the start of the course. If you have not received course log-in information, please contact the instructor directly.
- For on Campus Courses: If you have not received course information from the instructor at least 24 hours prior to the start of the course, please contact the instructor directly to ensure the course has not been cancelled. If you cannot reach the instructor, contact the community college directly for information.
- In the Case of Inclement Weather: Please contact the instructor directly to ensure the course has not been cancelled. If you cannot reach the instructor, contact the community college directly for information.
State of CT In-Service Training Community College Contacts
Program Coordinator: Cheryl Connor | email@example.com | (860) 723-0037
|Asnuntuck (AS)||Gary Carrafirstname.lastname@example.org||(860) 253-3128|
|Capital (CA)||Odile Diloneemail@example.com||(860) 906-5141|
|Gateway (CA)||Pamela Walshfirstname.lastname@example.org||(203) 285-2142|
|Manchester (MA)||Jennifer Milavskyemail@example.com||(860) 512-2816|
|Naugatuck (NV)||Cynthia Tolinfirstname.lastname@example.org||(203) 596-8743|
|Northwestern (NW)||Laura McCarthyemail@example.com||(860) 738-6444|
|Three Rivers (TR)||Jen Muellerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(860) 215-9246|
|Tunxis (TX)||Victor Mitchellemail@example.com||(860) 314-4709|
|Quinebaug (QV)||Patricia Meyerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(860) 932-4177|
Contact UConn Human Resources